Buy a $50.00 Gift Certificate for only $12.50
- All Tours custom tailored to your small, intimate group
Sandbar Safari caters to all fishermen young and old, and welcomes any level of fishing experience. Captain Rob Koraly has been licensed for ten years and has been fishing local waters his whole life. He specializes in light tackle, saltwater fishing with live-bait, artificials, and flies for the many different species that inhabit the inshore waters of North Carolina. He welcomes any chance to share his knowledge to help you catch more fish. The Sandbar Safari Eco-Tours are family friendly, activity filled, and safe for children 3 and up. Our list of possible Sandbar Safari activities includes, but is not limited to: Castnet lessons, hunting sharks teeth and sand dollars, catching shrimp, digging clams, crabbing, shelling, dolphin and bird watching, and more. Be sure to bring suitable footwear, sunscreen, polarized sun-glasses, bags or buckets for collecting, and a cooler with drinks and snacks or a picnic lunch. Sandbar Safari Tours offer your group the opportunity to experience the rich ecosystems of the Crystal Coast first hand. Explore the marshes, islands, and waterways of Eastern North Carolina to catch your own seafood feast of clams, blue crabs, and shrimp. Learn the local history as you retrace the paths of Indian leaders, ship builders, and pirates through the inland waters of coastal North Carolina. Cruise the flats looking for fish and stingrays, search for shark's teeth along the shore, uncover shellfish and conchs in the shallows, or observe the hunting techniques of egrets and herons in the marsh. It's your Safari, so you can create a trip custom fit to your needs. The goal is to showcase the biodiversity that this area provides, allowing you and your family or friends to get the most out of your stay on the Crystal Coast.
- No cash back. Credit will be issued for unused amount.
- No more than one certificate per visit
- Please call ahead for available custom-designed tours and reservations
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Gift Certificate will expire 1 year(s) from the date of purchase
- Your Gift Certificate will be mailed within 7-10 days
- All sales final, no refunds or exchanges
- Gift Certificate not redeemable for cash
- Greenville-New Bern-Washington Bonten Media Group & incentRev are not responsible for closed establishments
About Sandbar Safari